Thursday, June 22, 2017

Read and re read your own words...

Writing is a bliss ,its an escape,just like a musicians fingers lucidly move on the string to bring a melody,i think a writers thoughts also liberate on to the paper/keyboard,knowing no boundaries, blushing innocently holding each other to form a piece that stands very dear to the creator of it.
What is more beautiful than writing? for a poet/author ,i am very sure is ,stands his work closest.Reading ones words is a feeling beyond explanation.



Today i am on my blog after months of break.May be i was preoccupied with too many things,juggling through a turmoil of events.Although i could not write much ,but i rescued my thoughts by reading my own work.
Very often,i scroll through my write ups,stare at them,fall in love with each of the words and smile at it with the love that only a mother holds after caressing her little one.This may sound crazy and narcisstic, i dont know how many people share this feeling but it exist and i am sure it is normal.There is no pride but an affection,because when you write,your words are a part of you.
You need not excel in the creative arts,writing i personally believe should never be meant to compete with any one else rather compete with your own skills and improve it.Fabricated work is superficial ,what comes naturally is dearest.Feel it by your self,each of you can string your thoughts and mold it to form a beautiful palace,a collection of your thoughts.

So,as i was saying,with no pride i read my poems,smile crazily and wonder,has it come from me? When someone questions me 'which is your favorite one?'I am perplexed and it becomes a decision of life which i am never successful at,i cant differentiate among my kids.They all have a special remembrance and memory in my life. My each write up is dear to me,when i am lowest,i read my work than rescuing to another set of inspirational talks.My inspiration comes from my poems and articles as they are a reflection of my upbringing,my belief and everything i come in contact with everyday.Its mirror of what i am and will be learning.
So don't give a thought the next moment you low or full of optimism,just pick up a pen and scribble on your paper,let your thoughts breathe the freshness of your words.A while later ,read them all and tell me what you felt....
-SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I stopped Writing...

Why i stopped writing and then withered down with no words to carve  on the narrations of  so many perspectives At times it is therapeutic a...